Beginner’s Course covering an intensive four weeks to assist you in developing a strong foundation in your yoga practice. The course takes a step by step approach for developing strength, flexibility, good breathing habits, concentration and relaxation through:
- Proper Exercise: Yoga postures (Asanas)
- Proper Breathing: Breathing exercises (Pranayama)
- Proper Relaxation Relaxation exercises (Savasana)
- Introduction to Proper Diet
- Introduction to Positive Thinking and Meditation
Before to start Open and Advance Classes students must complete Beginner’s Course. We practice 5 days a week on Monday to Friday over three weeks introduction and one week open batch. Class duration: 90 minutes.
Please see the schedule page for dates and timings.