- Please note that students/guests to the ashram must get a negative COVID (RT PCR) test. The test must be done not more than 4 days (96 hours) before reaching the ashram. The original test result should be presented during check-in.
- Covid-19 precautions such as wearing mask, regular hand washing and physical distancing are required in the ashram. As per government guidelines, we request that children under the age of 10, pregnant women, and adults over the age of 65, pay special attention to follow these precautions.
- To reduce risk of bringing covid-19 into the ashram, students/guests are not allowed to go outside of the ashram during their stay without permission.
- a copy of the Mundaka Upanishad and the Narada Bhakti Sutras with commentaries by Swami Sivananda will be provided as part of the Camp.
- for the chanting sessions Mantrapushpam is recommended if you know Devanagari. Otherwise please bring your preferred versions of chants.
What to Bring–comfortable clothes, sandals, toiletries, personal items, meditation shawl, yoga mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels, water bottle and torch. You can also purchase these items at the Ashram boutique.
Meals—simple vegetarian meals are served at 10am and 6pm
Arrival—Saturday 3rd April. The programme starts on 4th April.
Departure—Sunday 18th April. The programme ends the evening 17th April.
Please note that the following policy will be applied regardless of any problem resulting from the corona virus situation.
- Full refunds will only be granted where SYVC has had to cancel the course.
- For cancelling the registration before the start of the course, the original payment will be refunded less Rs 2,000.
- Once the course starts, if the student decides to leave within three days, the original payment will be refunded pro-rata.
- After three days of the course, no refund will be issued.