Om Namah Sivaya
We are delighted to welcome you to Sivananda Tapaswini Ashram!
We will be following the safety guidelines and protocols laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to ensure your safety. *
These are the basic guidelines to be followed by all ashram guests:
- Guests will be checked for basic symptoms upon arrival, during check-in, and on a daily basis thereafter. The Vaccine Certificate or COVID (RT PCR) test result should be presented during check-in.
- The guidelines on hand sanitising, use of masks and social distancing (SMS) must always be followed.
- During all activities and in the shared accommodation areas we shall follow the MoHFW social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will not be allowed to leave the ashram grounds during their stay.
- Along with the above points, general hygiene standards in accordance with MoHFW protocol shall be followed in the ashram.
- Guests are always expected to keep a mask and hand sanitiser with them and use their own yoga mat (satsang, yoga classes, during meals & teatime).
- Masks, sanitisers, yoga mats and water bottles are available for purchase in the boutique.
- Bed linen (renewable every 14 days), plate and cup will be provided, on loan as part of the Yoga Vacation charge.
- The ashram reserves the right to ask guests not adhering to the safety protocols to leave the ashram.
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe environment for all in the ashram.
* In order to provide a safe space for our guests and students, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres are committed to following COVID-19 public health policies. In coming to our centres or ashrams, it is understood that you will not hold the centre or ashram responsible in the event of COVID-19 infection.