Expand your teaching skills! Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Tapaswini Ashram is excited to announce its upcoming Pre-Post Natal Workshop for Hatha Yoga Teachers!*
This comprehensive workshop is designed for yoga teachers who want to learn the correct methodology and techniques for teaching yoga to pregnant women and new mothers. The curriculum includes:
- Preparatory steps for teaching yoga to pregnant women
- Modifications to asanas and other gentle postures and exercises
- Anatomy and physiology of pregnancy and childbirth
- Introduction to Garbh Sanskar (pre-natal yoga)
- Nutrition for pregnancy and postpartum
- Meditation and relaxation techniques
The workshop will be led by experienced yoga teacher Parvathy ji, co-director of the Sivananda Ashram in Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
With the in-depth training, participants will also have the opportunity to network with other yoga teachers and learn from each other’s experiences. This workshop is a valuable opportunity for yoga teachers who want to expand their knowledge and skills in order to provide the best possible care for their pregnant and postpartum students.
The ashram environment is perfect for such a workshop, reconnecting with the energy of your teacher training days and continuing your education.
*Participants are awarded a certificate of completion at the end of the workshop.