We are delighted to welcome you to the Ashram.
We will be following the safety guidelines and protocols laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to ensure your safety.
These are the basic guidelines to be followed by all ashram guests:
Basic Guidelines for all Ashram Guests
- A guest/student must get a negative COVID (RT PCR) test. The test must be done not more than 4 days (96 hours) before reaching the ashram. The original test result should be presented during Check-in.
- Please make your booking before arrival (even for dormitory stay).
- Covid guidelines are being followed in the ashram as below. As per government guidelines, we request that children under the age of 10, pregnant women and adults over the age of 65, pay special attention to physical distancing and wearing masks properly etc.
- Check-in time is 08:00 – 17:00. Please notify us regarding arrival outside these times.
- Yoga Vacation minimum stay is 3 days.
- Anyone traveling from a different state should check the official travel procedures and secure an E-Pass if required.
- We advocate travelling via properly sanitised private cabs rather than using public transport such as buses, autos, etc.
At the Ashram
- Guests will be checked for basic symptoms upon arrival. The original COVID (RT PCR) test result should be presented during Check-in.
- There is no quarantine requirement in the ashram, but the guidelines on hand sanitising, use of masks, and social distancing must always be followed.
- During all activities and in the shared accommodation areas, we shall follow the MoHFW social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will not be allowed to leave the ashram grounds during their stay.
- Along with the above points, general hygiene standards in accordance with MoHFW protocol shall be followed in the ashram.
- Guests are always expected to keep a mask and hand sanitiser with them and use their own yoga mat (for satsang, yoga classes, during meals & teatime).
- Masks, sanitisers, yoga mats and water bottles are available for purchase in the boutique.
- Bed linen (renewable every 14 days), plate and cup will be provided on loan as part of the Yoga Vacation charge.
The ashram reserves the right to ask guests not adhering to the safety protocols to leave the ashram.
Thank you for your cooperation to ensure a safe environment for all in the ashram.