Join our Online Beginners’ Yoga Courses, specially timed for Australia!
Conducted from India, these courses may be attended from India & New Zealand as well.
The beginners course may be for you if:
- You are completely new to yoga
- Are looking for an authentic, traditional approach to yoga
- Want to learn simple tools to increase your health, well-being and sense of calm in everyday life
- Want to learn in small groups with experienced and knowledgeable teachers from India
- You would like to refresh your practice or learn a different style of yoga
You will learn the basics of yoga in six days: yoga postures (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama), sun salutation (surya namaskar), and techniques of deep relaxation. Develop strength and flexibility, sharpen the mind, and reduce stress, all in the comfort of your home space.
6 classes in the week, 90 mins each, Monday to Saturday
14.00 – 15.30 India Time (IST)
16.30 – 18.00 Perth (AWST) +2.30
18.30 – 20.00 Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney (AEST) +4.30
20.30 – 21.00 Auckland (NZST) + 6.30