- ATTC manual is provided as a part of the course material and is included in the course fee. Students are required to bring their TTC uniform to be used during the course.
- The course is taught in English.
- Simple Indian vegetarian meals are provided at 10am and 6pm.
- Refund policy:
For canceling the registration before the start of the course, the original payment will be refunded less:
- 6.5% for Indians ie. INR payments.
- USD 150 up until 3 months from the booking date for USD payments (all accommodations).
- An additional USD 50 will be charged where cancellation is after 3 months from the booking date for USD payments (all accommodations).
Once the course starts, if the student decides to leave within five days, the original payment will be refunded less:
- 18% for Indians ie. INR payments.
- USD 450 for USD payments (all accommodations)
After five days of the course, no refund will be issued.
Students leaving the course before completion are required to return all teaching materials and uniforms.
Full refund will only be granted where SYVC has had to cancel the programme.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT TRAVEL AND ANY NECESSARY VISA ARE POSSIBLE BEFORE REGISTERING.
- Evaluation of students is on:
- Theory during the course
- Final written exam
- A minimum combined score of 50% is required to pass.
- Unsuccessful students will have to repeat the entire course with cost to qualify for the certificate
- Things to bring – comfortable clothes, sandals, toiletries, personal items, water bottle, meditation shawl for cool evenings, yoga asana mat, meditation cushion, notebooks, pens, towels, water bottle and torch. You can also purchase these items at the ashram boutique.
- Apart from the ATTC manual, there are some recommended texts for the course. These are not included in the course fee and can be bought from the boutique:
- Sivananda Training Manual
- The Completed Illustrated Book of Yoga by Swami Vishnudevananda
- Meditation & Mantras by Swami Vishnudevananda
- Sivananda Chant Book by ISYVC