Our ashrams and centres are following the safety guidelines and protocols laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to ensure your safety.*
- Students to continue using hand sanitiser, masks and follow social distancing in the ashrams and centres
- During all activities and in the shared accommodation areas in the ashrams, we follow the MoHFW social distancing guidelines.
- Along with the above points, general hygiene standards in accordance with MoHFW protocol shall be followed in the ashrams and centres.
- Guests are always expected to keep a mask and hand sanitiser with them and use their own yoga mat.
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe environment for all.
* In order to provide a safe space for our guests and students, Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centres are committed to following COVID-19 public health policies. In coming to our centres or ashrams, it is understood that you will not hold the centre or ashram responsible in the event of COVID-19 infection.