Experience devotion in daily life.
An introduction to the path of Bhakti Yoga, awakening the divine love within you. Bhakti brings compassion, empathy and kindness into your life. Bhakti is love, it is our true essence – whether we express it towards others, ourselves or to God. Bhakti is universal and shows us the divine in all – breaking down illusions of separation between the individual and others.
In today’s world, Bhakti is not about searching for love, but about recognising it within us in its purest form.
This special two-day course will touch upon:
Day 1 – What is Bhakti Yoga?
- The types of Bhakti
- The 9 elements of Bhakti Yoga
- The 5 Bhavas
Day 2 – How to apply Bhakti Yoga in daily life?
- How can we develop Bhakti within?
- How does Bhakti or devotion manifest in our lives?
- How can Bhakti Bhava help us live a peaceful life?
- How can we apply Bhakti to all that we do?