The amenities below are available at specific times only and are closed during class timings, satsang and after 7.30pm.
- Post: An incoming and outgoing mail facility is available.
- Timings: 10.30 – 13.30 and 18.30 – 19.30 (Available all-day on Friday)
- Free wi-fi facility for guests outside class times.
- Timings: 08.00 – 10.00 morning | 10.30 – 17.00pm afternoon | 18.30 – 19.30 evening
- Registration: check-in and out and all payments are processed at Reception
- Om Lotus card: Used in the ashram in lieu of cash. Can be used at the Boutique and Health Hut
- Safe Keeping: Timings: 11.30 – 12.30 and 18.30 – 19.3o
- Valuables may be stored in safe-keeping facility.
- Lockers are available in the dormitories, padlocks may be purchased in the Boutique. The Ashram accepts no responsibility for guests’ belongings.
- Telephone: A facility for outgoing-only international calls is available.
- Travel Agent: A travel agent visits the Ashram once a week from October to April. Guests may make travel bookings, exchange foreign currency and cash travellers’ cheques on payment of a commission fee. The Ashram itself cannot exchange foreign currency or cash travellers’ cheques. The Ashram does not accept responsibility for this service.
- Timings: 10.30am – 13.00pm and 18.30 – 19.30
The Boutique stocks a variety of items including
- Everyday use items
- yoga mats and
- Meditation cushions,
- Stationary, postcards,
- Books on Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality
- Snacks etc.
- Timings: 11.00 – 13.00 and 18.30 – 19.30
- Fresh fruit salads, fresh juices, shakes and snacks are available.
- All purchases can be done on the Om Lotus card (available at Reception)
- Open seasonally (October to April)
- Consultation Timings: 10.30 – 13.30 and 18.30 – 19.30
- Ayurvedic doctors are available for consultations
- In case of emergencies there is a doctor on-site
- Ayurvedic massage and treatments for Ashram guests.
- Panchakarma treatments are also available. To check availability please email: [email protected]
- Timings: 12.30 – 13.30 (Thursday Closed)
- Has a variety of books on yoga and related topics.
- Laundry Service:
- Timings: 10.30 – 13.30 and 18.30 – 19.30
- An independent and affordable laundry service is available from October to April. The Ashram does not accept responsibility for this service
- Free Shop: Any unwanted items, such as clothing, shoes and books etc. may be left. Please be considerate and launder clothing items.