- All guests check in and out at Reception upon arrival and departure
- Check-in time for shared rooms is from 2.00pm
- Check-in for dormitory accommodation is anytime
- Check-out time is by 11.00am
- When checking out, please obtain an Exit Pass from Reception
- If leaving outside office hours (before 8am or after 7.30pm), please checkout the day before.
- All dormitory bedding to be returned before departure.
- Please return all room keys to Reception
To maintain the sattvic ashram atmosphere and to derive the maximum benefit during your stay, we expect guests and staff to remain in the ashram compound during their stay.
- Guests may go out on Fridays between 7.30am – 5.30pm.
- The ashram also offers organised day trips on Fridays.
- Swimming in the dam reservoir is not allowed because of the deep water, crocodiles, and power boats.
Payments & Donations:
- Daily donation rates at the Ashram includes classes, food and accommodation. Dates and donations are subject to change without notice.
- For all programmes guests are subject to the suggested donation in effect at the time of payment. Personal cheques are not accepted.
- The Indian concessional rate does not apply to: non-resident Indians (NRI), Indian nationals working or living abroad, foreign nationals working or living in India, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and Person of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Indian nationals may be asked to provide evidence of Indian nationality.
- All classes and courses are taught in English
- An initial minimum payment for three nights’ accommodation at the Ashram is required upon arrival and registration.
- This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable in the event of early departure.
- To maintain the spiritual atmosphere of the Ashram we ask all guests to follow our Do’s & Don’ts
- The Ashram reserves the right of admission and guests may be asked to leave if their behaviour is contrary to the Ashram code of conduct
- Safe-keeping and locker facilities are available.
- We do not accept responsibility for guests’ personal belongings.
What to Bring*
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal toiletries
- Yoga mat
- Meditation shawl for cool evenings
- Water bottle
*Essential items are available for purchase in the Ashram boutique
To facilitate working from the Ashram
- Personal Hotspot (recommended connections are Airtel & Jio)
Bringing your children
- During the high season (October – April) we are unable to accept children under the age of 5 years old. Children 6 and above are welcome provided that they are supervised by their guardians/ parents.
- During the low season (May – September) children of all ages are welcome provided that they are supervised by their guardians/ parents.
Tests & Vaccinations
- Guests are advised to check with their local health authority regarding vaccinations required for visiting India
Registration & Visa Requirements
- Indian Nationals are required to bring a valid photo ID (Driver’s License or Aadhar Card) along with them
- Foreign Nationals are required to bring their original passport with them
- A valid visa is required from most countries to visit India
- We serve simple, nutritious south Indian vegetarian food
- Brunch (10am)
- Herbal tea with snack (1.30pm)
- Dinner (6pm)
- The Health Hut offers fresh fruit, juices and snacks from October to April.
- Filtered water or herbal water is freely available throughout the Ashram.
- Guests are advised not to drink tap water
- The Ashram is a charitable, non-profit organisation supported by dedicated volunteer staff
- One hour a day is allocated to karma yoga or selfless service when we ask the guests to help out in the Ashram