Fasting & Detoxification Programme
Join us for our powerful two-week detox and fasting programme. Increase your vitality and zest for life. Fasting improves sleep, digestion, lowers high blood pressure, boosts the immune system, reduces stiffness and joint pain, that’s just for starters!! You will feel lighter in body and mind. Ayurvedic massage, colon cleansing and herbal extracts help the body detoxify. Daily yoga and meditation keep the you energised and calm. It is also lots of fun!!
By combining the practice of yoga, meditation and fasting you experience both physical and mental transformation. The Ashram’s daily schedule includes time for reflection and relaxation. All guests are required to attend morning and evening satsang. Yoga classes each day aid in the detoxification process, along with fresh vegetable and fruit juices served throughout the day.
Christopher Lloyd Pack (Narayana)
Directed and guided throughout by expert Fasting Counsellor and Co-ordinator Christopher Lloyd Pack, who studied and practised for many years under Frank Jensen at the world-famous Moinhos Velhos Fasting Retreat Centre in Portugal, you will receive personal, individual advice on the fasting process as you progress. With many years of experience in this field Chris gives expert advice on nutrition and diet, as well as the process of detoxification.
Karen de Mey (Krishna Priya)
Karen is a skilled nutrition counsellor and has been associated with and assisting Christopher Lloyd Pack for many years. Karen’s knowledge of the fasting procedure is formidable and she offers individual guidance and counselling throughout the Programme.
Twin-Share A/C (Vaikuntam) and non A/C (Kailash) rooms with attached bathroom and hot water. Please note that Twin Share rooms with common bathrooms (Vishnu), dormitory and tent accommodation are not available for this programme.
Kailash Rooms: Shared non-AC twin rooms with private bathroom (hot water)
Vaikuntam Rooms: Shared AC twin rooms with private bathroom (hot water), kettle and fridge
- For cancelling the registration before the start of the course, the original payment will be refunded less
- Rs 2,000 for Indians (dorm registration)
- Rs 10,000 / USD 150 (S.I.) for Foreigners (all accommodations) and Indians (room registrations)
- Once the course starts, if the student decides to leave within three days, the original payment will be refunded less
- 23% for Indians
- 25% for Foreigners
- After three days of the course, no refund will be issued.
- Students leaving the course before completion are required to return all teaching materials and uniforms.