We are delighted to welcome you to Sivananda Dhanwantari Ashram!
After a long and unprecedented break due to the pandemic, we are happy to announce the Ashram re-opened on 15th October 2020.
We will be following the safety guidelines and protocols laid down by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) to ensure your safety.
These are the basic guidelines to be followed by all ashram guests:
- Please contact [email protected] to make your booking before arrival (even for the dormitory stay)
- As per government guidelines, we are not accepting children under the age of 10, pregnant women, and adults over the age of 65.
- A guest/student must get a negative COVID (RT PCR) test. The test must be done not more than 4 days (96 hours) before reaching the ashram. The original test result should be presented during check-in.
- Check-in time is 08:00 – 17:00. Please notify us regarding late arrival.
- Yoga Vacation minimum stay is 3 days.
- Anyone traveling from a different state must check the official travel procedures and secure an E-Pass if required.
- We advocate travelling via properly sanitised private cabs rather than using public transport such as buses, autos, etc.
At the Ashram
- Guests will be checked for basic symptoms upon arrival, during check-in, and daily thereafter. The original COVID (RT PCR) test result should be presented during check-in.
- There is no quarantine requirement in the ashram, but the guidelines on hand sanitising, use of masks, and social distancing (SMS) must always be followed.
- During all activities and in the shared accommodation areas, we shall follow the MoHFW social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will not be allowed to leave the ashram grounds during their stay.
- Along with the above points, general hygiene standards in accordance with MoHFW protocol shall be followed in the ashram.
- Guests are always expected to keep a mask and hand sanitiser with them and use their own yoga mat (Satsang, yoga classes, during meals & teatime).
- Masks, sanitisers, yoga mats, and water bottles are available for purchase in the boutique.
- Bed linen (renewable every 14 days), plate, and cup will be provided on loan as part of the Yoga Vacation charge.
- The ashram reserves the right to ask guests not adhering to the safety protocols to leave the ashram.
We appreciate your cooperation to ensure a safe environment for all in the ashram.